4th of July Lariat Necklace
· 2- 20mm Swarovski Star pendant in Crystal Moonlight
· 2- 8mm Recycled Copper Jumpring in Bright Silver
· 4mm Swarovski Bicone Bead, 48 pieces each of Light Siam, White Alabaster & Dark Sapphire
· 144- 2” SPL headpin with bead
· 36” B84 plated chain in Bright Silver
Step 1: Open
8mm jumpring and connect star to end of chain.
Step 2: Gallery wrapping dangles-
1 bicone per
headpin, wire wrap. 4 wire wrapped bicones on headpins per link of chain. Each
color will use 6 links of chain.
Step 3: Continue
until all the Dark Sapphire is added. Remember 4 per link.
Then continuwith the White Alabaster next
with the Light Siam.
Repeat step 3
on other end of chain.
is a lariat and does not have a clasp. It flips over itself to keep closed