SHIPPING IS TO BE DETERMINED. Shipping is calculated once order is filled and boxed up.
- Shipping is calculated according to weight & distance. We try to ship the most economical way, in order to save the customer money. You can request to be contacted with your shipping charges.
- YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK YOUR OWN SHIPPING CHARGES AT USPS.COM or contact us for an estimated shipping cost before placing your order.
- Shipping can be anywhere from $8.00 to over $100. It all depends on weight, distance & size of the box. Average is $11 to $23
- Orders are shipped UPS or US Postal
Service Priority Mail. Usually USPS, heavier orders are cheaper by UPS.
- WE CAN SHIP FIRST CLASS UPON REQUEST
- ATTENTION: INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: It is the customers responsibility to pay any customs or duty taxes from your country. We usually ship in either flat rate boxes or priority boxes. First class intentional is also available. ** please note there are weight restrictions on flat rates and first class. Please contact us for further information.
- USPS has temporarily suspended service to the following countries:
Papua New Guinea
Saint Pierre and Miquelon (Miquelon)
Central African Republic
- If you prefer one shipping method over another please request it at the time of your order.
If package is refused or returned to sender, customer is responsible for return shipping and it will be deducted from your refund.
**ATTENTION** WHEN PAYING BY CREDIT CARD, PLEASE SAVE YOUR CARD TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR US TO PROCESS SHIPPING CHARGES. If not, it will delay the order by up to 2-3 days.
THE SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE A SEPARATE CHARGE FROM YOUR CHARGE FOR YOUR PRODUCT CHARGES.
IF YOU ARE PAYING BY PAYPAL, YOU WILL NOT BE DIRECTED TO THE PAYPAL SITE AUTOMATICALLY. WE WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE THROUGH PAYPAL ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PROCESSED.
MICHIGAN RESIDENTS- In order to be tax exempt, you will need to send us a copy of your Michigan Sales Tax Exempt License to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE placing your order so that we may update your account to tax exempt.