Premo is perfect for the more experienced clayer or artist! Premo is soft enough to blend easily but firm enough to hold fine detail making it perfect for specialized techniques.
- Flexible, very strong and durable making it the perfect choice for advanced techniques like caning, mokume gane and mica shift.
- Best brand for mica shift due to the high concentration of mica particles.
- Stays soft until baked – Does not air dry. Remains soft until it is baked in your home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Great for a variety of projects such as: jewelry, DIY home décor, mixed media and more!
- Safe and non-toxic!
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 30 minutes per 1/4 in (6 mm) thickness.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.